I’m absolutely fascinated by Kate Middleton. I ask myself what role she will take on as the future Queen of England.
Is there anyone out there who knows what that entails?
I think I read somewhere that the Queen’s wealth is the highest in the world. Is that right?
I’ve also heard she is the most powerful woman in the world. Do you think that is true?
I think she is just beautiful. Her hair looks like a model’s — her eyes are brilliant. I also love the way she speaks.
Brittain has every reason to be proud.
Like many of my readers, and probably most of the world with access to news, they watched the royal wedding.
I loved so many things about it. I loved the crazy hats. I think they are just fun.
30 things about the lovely Mrs. Mountbatten-Windsor:
1. Her official title is now Catherine, Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Cambridge.
2. She is the future Queen of England.
3. She was born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton on January 9th 1982 in Bradford, England.
4. In April of 2011, Prince William, born in 1982, the eldest son of the Princess Diana, married Kate, or Catherine Middleton, in a highest ever ranked in person, television and internet viewing audience, 24.5 million people.
I loved the pomp and circumstance. I loved the crowds waving the flags and the flowers. I loved the uniforms, the hats and just the general excitement and buzz that was in the air.
We all remember Kate and William’s balcony kiss. Does anyone remember the sweet little girl on the balcony holding her ears due to all of the noise? It was precious.
5. Her mom, Carole, was an airline hostess and her dad, Michael worked at the airport.
Her mom is absolutely beautiful too as well as the rest of their family. In fact, what strikes me about their family is how downright lovely to look at.
They seem so approachable. The Middleton’s have three children, Catherine, or Kate, Pippa and James.
6. Kate goes running every morning around her palace, Kensington.
7. Kate likes photography. In fact, she had some of her own photos on her walls at University.
8. There was an untrue rumor that Kate had a picture of Prince William on her University wall. Kate smiles in interviews and says the picture was of the Levi’s model.
9. When Kate was younger, her mom ran a successful online business called Party Pieces where they sold assembled party bags.
10. Kate and her sister Pippa attended Saint Andrews a private girls school for girls 3 to 13.
11. Kate was good at high jump.
12. Pippa’s bum has her own facebook page.
13. Kate later attended Downe House where she made fun of for being a good student, then her mom took her out and she attended Marlbourough College.
14. Kate was thin and shy.
15. At Prince Andrews, she first studied Art History, then changed to Geography.
16. She hadmet her future husband, Prince William, at a party.
17. She and Prince William were friends for a year before their love grew.
18. Kate met Will at Saint Andrews in Scottland while studying Art History.
19. Prince William’s last name is Mountbatten-Windsor.
20. When Kate first saw Will, she reportedly got flushed and walked away. Rumors say she went to Saint Andrews because she had a crush on him.
21. Kate befriended an American called Warshauer who says on November 1st, they met at a Harry Potter Castle Party and William bet 200 pounds to dance with him. Apparently girls would relentlessly flirt with William.
22. In 2002, sophomore year, they moved into an apartment together after a courtship, where they led a normal life that included cooking.
24. Prince William was the guest of honor at Kate’s 23rd birthday party.
25. They were first photographed together skiing in Switzerland at Klosters.
26. In 2005, they were young and love. They split and then gone back together through a defining period.
She says she wasn’t happy about it, but she learned something about herself and grew in that period.
27. Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge. graduated with honors in Art History.
28. After University, prince William joined British Royan Naval Academy and Catherine worked for her parents.
29. She briefly worked at the high street store named Jigsaw as an accessories buyer but it didn’t work out — maybe because of being followed by paparrazzi.
30. She is currently a chic stylish lady with a model’s hair, charming hazel eyes and grace that are certain to win over fan after fan.
Thanks for reading. As always, I hope this post finds you well.