Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Tweets by @jbuliesblogMy Tweets
- Don’t think #GeorgiaEnglish will come chasing after you.
- How to Raise Capital featuring Amanda Steinberg founder of #DailyWorth
- ㄥ❀∨モ criticism ♥
- 46 Ways to be a Better Person
- 6 reasons my blog readers rock. ❒ ~ check ✔
- I don’t know about you but I don’t take criticism too well.
- Twitter Facebook Faceoff ► Which one do you prefer? #ff @jbuliesblog
- 6 Simple Rules to live by: Be happy, be nice, be a leader, be organized, be a lifelong learner and be healthy.
- ‘Let’s eat Grandma!’ or ‘Let’s eat, Grandma!’ Punctuation saves lives.
- #1 My Amazing Friends Success Stories also known as MAFSS guest stars Francesca Frascaroli.
- 10 Insider Tips To Start Your Day Off Right
- Just Pretty Pictures Today — that is all.
It’s your uncanny way of never “seeing” the obstacle of things and situations that make you a great motivator for me. MGB.
Sweet blog Julie, Why don't you submit these to a magazine or newspaper and become a hardcopy columnist as well. Mom
Impressive, but then you write a great blog. Linda L.
This blog has magic powers. Barbara L.
Yes, Julie, you are right about no limits. If we allow ourselves, there is no end as to what we create in our minds. Lisa C.
It's amazing the charisma that only you can display that runs through your words, giving them energy and will. Jeff R.
You’re gorgeous, brilliant, and put a smile on my face. J. Rae
I just read your book. You did fabulous. I LOVE the way you present the photos and how you mix in personal stories with blogging information. Iit showcases your personality, your photographic skills and your love of blogging. Great job. Barbara S.
Julie, you must have got your sweetness from your grandma. Love your vlogs. think you could be a total hit with vlogging I really think it’s the next big thing. By the way, you’re gorgeous and your sweet personality shines through. Singapore Actually