Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- jbuliecoins will be available next Tuesday.
Tweets by @jbuliesblogMy Tweets
- Don’t think #GeorgiaEnglish will come chasing after you.
- How to Raise Capital featuring Amanda Steinberg founder of #DailyWorth
- How to increase blog traffic — 10 tips and tricks from jbulie’s blog.
- ㄥ❀∨モ criticism ♥
- 46 Ways to be a Better Person
- 6 reasons my blog readers rock. ❒ ~ check ✔
- Twitter Facebook Faceoff ► Which one do you prefer? #ff @jbuliesblog
- 6 Simple Rules to live by: Be happy, be nice, be a leader, be organized, be a lifelong learner and be healthy.
- ‘Let’s eat Grandma!’ or ‘Let’s eat, Grandma!’ Punctuation saves lives.
- #1 My Amazing Friends Success Stories also known as MAFSS guest stars Francesca Frascaroli.
- 10 Insider Tips To Start Your Day Off Right
- Just Pretty Pictures Today — that is all.
- How my guidance counselor changed my life.
- My list of 100.
- Tweets of Random Kindness Offered from #Japanese after the #Tsunami #earthquake #prayforjapan
- #jbuliesblog supports #oohlabra at #younight
- Blogging ☆ Painting ☆ Comments ☆ Thoughts
It’s your uncanny way of never “seeing” the obstacle of things and situations that make you a great motivator for me. MGB.
Sweet blog Julie, Why don't you submit these to a magazine or newspaper and become a hardcopy columnist as well. Mom
Impressive, but then you write a great blog. Linda L.
This blog has magic powers. Barbara L.
Yes, Julie, you are right about no limits. If we allow ourselves, there is no end as to what we create in our minds. Lisa C.
It's amazing the charisma that only you can display that runs through your words, giving them energy and will. Jeff R.
You’re gorgeous, brilliant, and put a smile on my face. J. Rae
I just read your book. You did fabulous. I LOVE the way you present the photos and how you mix in personal stories with blogging information. Iit showcases your personality, your photographic skills and your love of blogging. Great job. Barbara S.
Julie, you must have got your sweetness from your grandma. Love your vlogs. think you could be a total hit with vlogging I really think it’s the next big thing. By the way, you’re gorgeous and your sweet personality shines through. Singapore Actually
Follow on Twitter
YOU ARE NOT
the opinion of someone who doesn't know you.
damaged because you have made mistakes.
Going nowhere because you haven't gotten somewhere yet.
Your own definition of beautiful and worth.
Wiser because you've made mistakes.
Somebody who at this moment got out of bed and got dressed and showed up.
This is our season to share and coach others. Ninety percent of my time is dedicated to our leadership program customized and tailored to your needs. Thanks to Doreen we have 14 face to face meetings. I'm right there for you. It's a way to love you and teach you how to create your dreams. I want my grand children to benefit from this by being of service to you.