Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Welcome. You might be new here so I invite you to read my about page or just have a look around. I look forward to your comments. Please make sure to add a bookmark, see updates on facebook, follow @jbuliesblog on twitter and/or Pinterest.
Hello to my
awesome readers on
their cell phones.
Tweets by @jbuliesblogMy Tweets
Google translate into your language
READERS’ FAVORITE ARTICLES
- ㄥ❀∨モ criticism ♥
- 46 Ways to be a Better Person
- 6 reasons my blog readers rock. ❒ ~ check ✔
- I don’t know about you but I don’t take criticism too well.
- Is your blog bloggalicious?
- Twitter Facebook Faceoff ► Which one do you prefer? #ff @jbuliesblog
- 6 Simple Rules to live by: Be happy, be nice, be a leader, be organized, be a lifelong learner and be healthy.
- ‘Let’s eat Grandma!’ or ‘Let’s eat, Grandma!’ Punctuation saves lives.
- #1 My Amazing Friends Success Stories also known as MAFSS guest stars Francesca Frascaroli.
- 10 Insider Tips to Start off your Day Right
- Just Pretty Pictures Today — that is all.
- How my guidance counselor changed my life.
- My list of 100.
- 30 things I bet you didn’t know about the lovely #KateMiddleton
This blog has magic powers. Barbara L.
Yes, Julie, you are right about no limits. If we allow ourselves, there is no end as to what we create in our minds. Lisa C.
You’re gorgeous, brilliant, and put a smile on my face. J. Rae
Ti riesce a rendere l'italiano 'cool.' Riki 3B
I just read your book. You did fabulous. I LOVE the way you present the photos and how you mix in personal stories with blogging information. Iit showcases your personality, your photographic skills and your love of blogging. Great job. Barbara S.
Julie, you must have got your sweetness from your grandma. Love your vlogs. think you could be a total hit with vlogging I really think it’s the next big thing. By the way, you’re gorgeous and your sweet personality shines through. Singapore Actually