I’m thinking about my friends clicking in here from all over the world. How awesome is the world wide web? Shout out to the www.
Hello World Wide Web.
Today I’m talking about twitter and how hard it is to understand as least for someone like me.
I’ve had some great great comments on my facebook page. Facebook rules by the way. Twitter, well, it’s new all new to me.
Go facebook, go!
I got comments about how to use twitter since it’s such an enigma for me. David Letterman figured it out by getting a laptop and one of his techies to turn on his twitter page so he can update it during the show.
If David Letterman can use twitter, certainly I can do it too. Right?
Are you like me? Curious about new technology?
First step. I try to google twitter tips. You know what I get? More questionable information.
So for you, my friends, I’m offering you here my
Top ten reasons why I prefer facebook to twitter — so far.
1) Because I can’t figure twitter out.
2) Because one of my favorite artists, Nev, has about 22,000 twitter followers, so obviously, he rules.
3) I added a so called twitter expert to my friends list and tried to follow his instructions. He’s on my facebook account, check him out, 21 year old millionaire. Really. 😉
4) Apparently, I need to fork out cash to automatically to add friends according to the automatic instructions.
5) Nearly all articles I have read about twitter say how people don’t like twitter.
6) Celebrities are thriving on twitter. I love celebrities. I’m following them all. I can’t figure out twitter. I’m not a celebrity. Let’s do the math A + B = C No twitter followers over here, yet!
7) Writer fell asleep. No number seven. Shout out to Apple and the ipad.
*8) The boy genius expert advised me to use his software to add all followers of a famous person, well, there is no add all followers button. I can’t even believe I spent time looking for it. Can I have my two minutes back?
9) Someone out there knows how it works. Now I am back to square one. I know my friends on facebook say leave it alone, but I cannot deny it is a big presence in social media.
I’m no social media expert, and in fact, I’m going back to being a mom and wife. It’s much more satisfying. Lots of hugs and kisses, and unexpected words.
Your turn. Going the extra mile here kids.
11) What is your take? Do you like twitter? Do you use twitter? Is it basically another social media network? Is it a cell phone application? The people who are bloggers with lots of twitter followers, do you think they did it by using automatic applications that tweet for them?
As always, thanks for following. I ♥ my readers. You guys are awesome. Hope your day is beautiful and filled with love.
Thanks for leaving your comments. I appreciate it.
Sign up for our mail list by clicking here.