I just got finished uploading the pictures from yesterday’s game on facebook. I’ll try to get some up here too, but you know what? It takes longer, I have to upload them one at a time. So I invite you to pop over there and check them out.
The game went great. We all had a fun time. Frankly speaking I’m happy it’s over because it took a lot of planning. I know it seems like something simple, but it wasn’t. We had to coordinate everything from seats, to hot dogs, to popcorn, to clothes, to lights, to electricity, to having a fridge, to raking out the earth and cutting the grass.
We had to buy benches, paint others, you name it.
♥Love our team.
Everyone came and had a good time. Not too much to report, actually. We won. We played against a neighboring team, final score 19-18.
Just wanted to say a special thanks for all of the parents, friends and many sponsors who came together to make this event possible. After the game, we had a bbq, danced to great music and had a laugh.:)
Our mayor came too so that was cool. Thanks for coming and showing support for our youth and sports.
Thanks for reading, guys. Have a nice day. You’re invited to our next game.
Remember, sometimes, the simplest things in life are the most rewarding.
Can we all just have a group hug and say, well done?
In my cool skype interview with her that lasted a couple of hours I found out some truly amazing information about what it is like to live in Africa.
I think she might have learned something about living in Italy.
Here’s the roundup.
♥ Some people pay $100,000 bucks for a Safari.
♥ It’s dangerous as you want it to be. Like when I moved to Italy and everyone said watch out for your purse. They say the same about Americans. It’s just fear guys. Don’t let it stop you from living.
Like any country you learn where to go and where not to, there is crime everywhere in the world. That should not stop you. Just learn how to protect yourself, listen to your instincts. You get to know yourself even better by putting yourself out there. It is an amazing world with colourful people and wildlife.
♥ My sweet long blonde haired blue eyed goddess, single mom of three equally beautiful daughters had a charmed life that I think it is fair to say we can all envy. She GREW up with a lion raised in captivity, named Zamba.
She also suffered the heart ache and loss that comes with that intense love, I can only imagine.
♥ We spoke about how wonderful animals are for therapy, especially used for kids in schools. The way it works is the kids spend time with the animals and bond. I’d like to explain it better but I think you get the point.
♥ Tana and I have had a couple of fans. We love our fans. We worry when they go over board. She’s been in magazines such as Teen, People and TV Guide. I haven’t.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and are inspired to share it.
There were a whole lot of other things Tana and I talked about like how teachers have can make or break students. I thank God at the moment for the cool teacher who wrote ‘Excellent’ on my essay when I was ten. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
As always, blog writers write for comments. Please leave your two cents below. Actually, to me, your comments are even worth at least five cents. Check your mailboxes for your checks. 😉
You will LOVE her stories about living in the bush.
♥ Organizes Safaris
♥ Has tons and tons of crazy animal and family stories.
♥ Grew up between California movie business wrestling an alligator on TV and Africa.
♥ Has a picture of her hugging her lion Zamba, and more if your her friend for life like me. 🙂
♥ Is sharing and monetizing her blog, just like you can.
♥ Has worked with charitable organizations to produce water, like she’s a goddess.
♥ Is just darn cool and funny too. Go visit Tana.
Just a quick shout out to facebook saying thanks for reconnecting old friends. How wonderful is life?
Serving a fresh brewed pot of hot delicious blog content for your reading pleasure.
Here is my 2nd list of 100. My first was my first blog post in October. The idea is to get all of your thoughts on the page. There are only two rules. The first is to start all entries with the number 100. The 2nd is to write it all out in one sitting. I made it only to 80 then took a break before coming back to finish and edit.
The reason this works is that it brainstorms to get all of your thoughts on the page. Then the benefit is that everyone can write a list and one day you can expand on one of your ideas. Or maybe someone else will. Also it provides a nice story of where you are in your life today.
1. 100 new ideas.
2. 100 reasons I love to blog.
3. 100 smiles.
4. 100 things I’d like to do right now.
5. 100 students who make me laugh.
6. 100 best paintings.
7. 100 pages.
8. 100 sweet things.
9. 100 rooms.
10. 100 fears of change.
11. 100 reasons change is good.
12. 100 comments on 100 blogs.
13. 100 best all time films.
14. 100 best all time books.
15. 100 times over. 16. 100 songs I love. 17. 100 books to read.
18. 100 ways to motivate you now.
19. 100 ways to write new rules.
20. 100 students who are going to ask me why.
21. 100 calls to my mom.
22. 100 beautiful people inside and out.
23. 100 friends I’ve reconnected with.
24. 100 best cities to visit.
25. 100 new words to learn.
26. 100 jokes.
27. 100 tickles for my kids.
28. 100 dinners I’d like to try cooking.
If. I. had. the. time. and. the. desire.
29. 100 ways to learn to love cooking.
30. 100 things I wish I knew before starting this blog.
31. 100 excuses I’ve heard.
32. 100 excuses I’ve made.
33. 100 places to publish your work.
34. 100 days on a cruise.
35. 100 animals I’d like to hold.
36. 100 kids who need help now.
37. 100 places who could use your help now.
38. 100 ways I’ve learned to give.
39. 100 ways to be generous.
without. spending. a. cent.
40. 100 ways to improve your writing. 41. 100 colors on my paintings. 42. 100 flowers in my garden.
waiting. for. spring. to. come.
43. 100 sounds in a symphony.
44. 100 yoga stretches.
45. 100 people I love.
46. 100 random thoughts.
47. 100 deep breaths.
48. 100 apples on 100 trees.
49. 100 places to go running.
50. 100 blogs to read.
51. 100 reasons writing a 100 list works.
52. 100 people who have influenced me.
53. 3 people who have influenced me most.
54. 100 dinners to serve.
55. 100 reasons I’m happy to be involved in community projects.
56. 100 quotes to sprinkle around.
57. 100 voices that sound like vanilla cinnamon.
58. 100 best metaphors.
59. 100 file folders neatly organized.
60. 100 stories in the news I hardly believe.
61. 100 great motivational words like inspire and empower.
62. 100 babies who are all grown up.
63. 100 adults who act like kids.
64. 100 years of happiness.
65. 100 types of love.
66. 100 upside down tickles.
67. 100 silly memories from my childhood.
68. 100 years of solitude.
69. 100 things I wish my teachers told me. 70. 100 things my teachers taught me.
71. 100 sports that make you strong.
72. 100 best all time athletes.
73. 100 best cities to live in.
74. 100 best quotations.
75. 100 best bible versus.
76. 100 best all time gadgets.
77. 100 things to give to charity.
78. 100 top wines. 79. 100 cool things to write on the back of sweat pants. 80. 100 all time best you tube videos.
81. 100 words that can change lives.
82. 100 minute lunch break.
83. 100 minute work out.
84. 100 best nature walks.
85. 100 countries in need.
86. 100 reasons to thrive today.
87. 100 pieces of wood to stack.
88. 100 ways to be a better person.
91. 100 ways to cook potatoes.
92. 100 different sports.
93. 100 miracles.
94. 100 stories to tell.
95. 100 people who have linked me to their site.
96. 100 uplifting positive things to say.
97. 100 people making a difference in this world.
98. 100 things to do before I die.
99. 100 ways to be excellent.
100. 100 discoveries.
101. 100 ways to go the extra mile.
102. 100 things to learn.
103. 100 toys.
104. 100 best cars ever.
105. 100 of my favorite stories.
106. 100 kinds of spices.
107. 100 ways to make cookies.
108. 100 ways to cook vegetables.
109 100 gallons of water.
110. 100 trips to Florence.
Like I said, I like to put in a little big extra. That’s why I wrote a little bit more.